Wednesday, July 7, 2010

NO NAP


Today was one of those days that I had to ask myself what I am doing having three kids. It is hard enough to be running after two energetic boys, and then we are adding one more to the equation. The boys did not nap today. They were busy talking to each other. I knew they were tired, but they fought it and eventually Ryan went and got them out of the room. I knew it was going to be a long night, especially since Ryan had practice. Deji ended up falling asleep at the dinner table. I felt bad, that I had to wake him up, but I wanted to go and see my friend get baptized tonight. I had to give Femi a spanking while there, but he behaved afterwards. He gets so silly when he is tired. He doesn't want to listen and behave. Oh well. I am proud of myself for going out in public with two very tired boys. Things are going to get more challenging, but I am blessed with two wonderful boys whom I love very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brothers

Brothers
Having Fun in the Leaves

Playing

Playing
Playing and Making Messes Together